Ulcer In Mouth pls hlp
From past 2 years approx I am facing this problem I've consulted many doctors. I've taken ayurvedic, allopathic, homeopathic medicines, but it was cured for few days and after completion of medicinal course it again comes back. A few months ago it was healed without even taking any medicine. Pls tel me whom to consult.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Obviously... Since you are not treating the primary cause- STRESS! DRINK LOTS OF WATER & OTHER FLUIDS! AVOID TEA/COFFEE/ ALCOHOL/TOBACCO! Make provision in your calendar for 1 hour of "ME" TIME which you will exclusively use to relax, meditate, do stretches/yoga, but for that hour YOU ARE DEAD TO THE REST OF THE WORLD! Switch your mobile into aeroplane mode; dim the lights & relax! This is more effective that all the drugs in my armamentarium! Remember: Do not ignore these aphthous ulcers or you are effectively rolling out the carpet to various CANCERS, HEART DISEASES which will invariably follow!