Ulcer in intestine
My sister has an ulcer in her intestine. The doctors said she might need this medicine called 'hydrocortisone steroid enema'. The problem is that i am not finding this medicine in any medical store. Please would you suggest me any medical store in which i can find this medicine. Thank you.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

check in maruthi medicals near Marathi mandhira vijayanagara...other wise ask your doctor he will guide you regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.