Tyroid has been occured

I have a thyroid. So I have done thyroid so I got the reports value of. T4@ 6.20. Biological reference: Adult @5.1-14.1uh/dl Pregnancy @6.4 -10.7ug/DL TSH Result- 13.00 Adult-0.27-4.20uIU/ml With these values. Can I knw the confirmation of pregnancy. And y the pregnancy values have been written on report

Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

In pregnancy, a woman undergoes lots of changes in all ways including hormones, hence thyroid values to change even in normal women during pregnancy. Coming to u, looks like your TSH is raised which means you have hypothyroidism, u need thyroid hormone replacement. consult your doctor for right dosage.
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hi. Your TSH is high. You will need treatment for hypothyroidism. Pregnancy values are mentioned because the range is different for pregnant women. It does not pertain to you such
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
TSH values are high. You are having hypothyroidism. Needs treatment meet a doctor for counselling and treatment. Thyroid test meant for testing thyroid gland function and not for pregnancy confirmation