Typhoid(repeatedly)
Hi, my age is 26(female) and I am suffering from typhoid fever from past 8 years it is repeatedly occuring for every 5 months and then i am using antibiotics every time(to get confirmation for typhoid we are using widal test like S.TYPI "O" and S.TYPI "H" is 1:80 or 1:160 .dilutions. every time)(every time continous using antibiotics may cause side effects so). please suggest me what to do? to do not come again typhoid and how can i find the root cause. i am getting fear am i typhoid carrier?   please  please suggest me a best solution.

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Typhoid carrier possibility is there .