diabetes-icon
Type 1 diabetic
I am 14 Year Old Suffering From Type 1 Diabetes Diagnosed Last Year In April.. Now A Days i am Having Pain In His Right Leg. The Pain Origin Is From His Hip Bone And Whole Thigh Region. I have Pain From Last 1-2 Weak But Today I Wasn't Even Able To Stand Because Of Severe Pain And also i am Suffering From Fever From Last 3 days .

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food.  Tab. Zerodol-p once a day after food. Kindly get your sugars also checked out and consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management of fever. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.