Twist in Intestine

I am feeling like some twist is happening in Intestine. The place is just under the left side of the rib cage. I have already consulted Gerontologist and was advised to have Simcon Tab and Pan for 15 days. But wanted to check if there is anything else that need to be checked as i feel the sensation of a nerve being twisted and there is something blocked. I am Feeling like this for a couple of days. Also, I am not sure if this is related or if this is the first time i've noticed, i see a lump on the right hand side of my back under the skins inner layer which is just under the floating rib.

Doctor Answers (1) on Twist in Intestine

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... ...