Tummy_fat reduction
I have normal personality and I look bad because of my big stomach. Is taking fat reduction pills effective and safe. Please suggest any pills. I'm going to get marry in 2months.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Don't take pill take natural diet .I can help with tummy fat loss without medicine or pills.
Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello, I would suggest don't go for weight loss pill you can prefer walking and exercise daily atleast 1 hour daily.  That will be most useful for tummy loss. In diet go for more of salad and fruit. Avoid oily and fries foods.  In dinner consume more of salad and reduce quantity of carbohydrates rich foods. Avoid sweet and processed foods.