Tumeric- Good or Bad?
I read an article which says consuming tumeric(turmeric well stored in water) will help you build your muscles as it increases the testosterone level. And also prevents testosterone from getting converted to DHT! That's like preventing hair loss Is it true? If so should I consider it for preworkout or post workout

G. Rangaswamy
General Physician 34 yrs exp Hyderabad
Turmeric has antiseptic property. So it increases your immunity levels and help you having feel good feeling. Hormonal changes which you said are so minute and it doesn't help body building. So to increase your muscle mass, it can't help. Regarding hair loss prevention there is no documentation to prove. No comment on that. So take turmeric for immunity buildup. Our ancient scriptures also say same thing.