Consuming tumeric is good

I was told consuming 1tea spoon of tumeric with lukewarm water for preworkout increases the testosterone level in body which is good for building muscles, is it true? Is there no side effects ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern but who told you such a thing? I'm personally not aware of any such information. If you know from where this part was taken or the source of the information please do share with me so that I can also learn something new. I'm sorry to say that I'm not aware of these things. Just ask the mechanism to the person who has said such things to you. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Akshay Kumar
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Meerut
use turmeric in regularly based boost up ur immunity but cant helped u in preworkout..and there is no direct connection b/w testosteron level increase and turmeric.. u can take sataver aur musali