Tuberculous lymphadenitis

Was coughing from few days no medicine were working so the doctor asked to do FNAC test for neck as there was some swelling and detected tuberculous lymphadenitis and the doctor said to have medication with government hospital but that is too hectic looking for better option.. So help me out.

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Tubercular lymphadenitis is easily treatable disease under DOTS. However I will suggest you to take homeopathic medicine along with DOTS treatment. Homeopathic medicines help in speedy cure and prevent the weakness or side effects of heavy doses of anti Tubercular treatment.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Your doctor is absolutely correct. Think over it and follow his instructions.
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata
Actually he wanted you to get under the revised national tuberculosis control programme and take medicines under directly observed treatment strategy (DOTS). DOTS ensures that you take medicines regularly and Complete the course which is approximately 6-8 months long. You must have heard Bachchan sahab giving advertisements in this. The government is spending crores of rupees for this. A half treated TB may result into multi drug resistant TB which very very difficult to cure. Even I would suggest you to get under DOTS. However. You can take anti TB Rx from a private set up, and you need to consult a doctor for that. But my recommendation will always be DOTS. Please think over it.