Tuberculosis side effects

I have symptoms like Blur vision Problem in my eyes and Eye doctor confirmed that it is not related to Eye rather it is related to other problem Tuberculosis. I visited Medicine specialist and he asked for any other symptom and I explained I also have lump in Breast. Medicine Doctor could not confirm whether it is related but still on Eye Doctor input started ATK Medicines for TB and I took Medicine for 6 months and then stopped to see the response. After 3 -4 months I again visited Eye Doctor about the Eye Problem and he mentioned that my problem for the Eye is getting worse and he is sure that I have TB and he is asking me to have further treatment for TB and then only he can start Eye treatment, otherwise he can't do anything. Please advise how should I proceed as Eye doctor is pretty sure and medicine doctor mentioned that TB is symptom based and he can't give the medicine.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tuberculosis side effects

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello I think you have uveitis due to presumptive tuberculosis. Treatment include starting ATT followed by systemic steroids. ATT must be given for at least 9 -12/months.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Tuberculosis can affect the eye either primarily with active infection or secondarily as a result of immune reaction to the mycobacterium. The conjunctiva, cornea, and sclera are sites of primary ocular involvement. Hematogenous spread of the disease or spread from neighboring structures is responsible for uveitis which is the most common manifestation of secondary ocular tuberculosis.... The treatment of tuberculosis uveitis involves treatment of the underlying infection, whether it manifests as pulmonary or disseminated systemic disease......