Genteal eye drop substitute
I am using Genteal eye drops for my dry eye symptoms. I am a 40 year old man. Using this causes blurring of vision and difficulty in daily activities. Can you suggest me an alternative?

Genteal eye drops is good lubricating eye drops by novartis pharma ,any lubricating eye drops will  have blurring vision for few minutes, it is one of the best lubricating eye drops & it is my favorite & writing in prescription since 20 yrs so I will not advise you to change with regards
Hi You can use refresh tears eyedrop as an alternative

Blurred vision in right eye Sudden blurred vision one eye Symptoms of eye problems