She has been suffering from cough since 1 month. Her x-ray report shows that she has T. B. . so please suggest me what should I do now.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Suggest you to go to any government set up and go to dots centre they will guide you on the medications you need to take and also Council you about the duration and how the treatment plan Will Go On dont worry as TB is curable...thank you
Next Steps
you will get free medicines in dots center
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.