Tuberculosis
I'm suffering from tuberculosis deseas, and my treatment are continued at red cross hospital from Dr. Sanjeev johry. Forcox teb. are continued from 1 month. And I have also a problem monthly periods problem. Last time 14 Oct. 2015 after not come. And I want to know that what will we do for it. Dr said that firstly treat your tuberculosis then concentration periods

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Exactly. First treat the tuberculosis. Also you can take iron Syrup and some power tonics like Neogadine Elixir . Please eat lot of fruits and salads