Tuberculosis
Hello sir I am diagnose with tv in the month of April 2021. It was caught in d MRI in the mid brain I have been continue the medicine since then showing to neurologist but now 1 week before it shows swelling In My neck I have gone through many tests .there is one tests that shows medicine resistance n now doctor change the medicine again however the dose make me fell weak n vomiting and don't fell like having food.every night got fever 8yrs or 9backs I have the history of tuberculosis I did complete the course for almost a year but am not sure how it came back now

Drug resistant tuberculosis treatment has many side effects as you are having at present,can use necessary measures to prevent side effects but don't stop taking treatment for tuberculosis as it is life threatening if you stop therapy,eat protein rich diet along with treatment can use antiemetic tablet for vomiting,need to recheck ur liver function test once to see for any abnormality
Do take online consultation with pulmonologist for further guidance
Do not stop taking tuberculosis drugs regularly as prescribed by the doctor, consult in case of side effects and follow the instructions

Do a online consultation with Pulmonologist for better
Mdr treatment  requires  prolonged Treatment. Has side effects. But, still, it is curable.Hence need not worry. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.