TTC,on clomid,hcg shot
I had  clomid 50on CD2 to CD7.Took hcg shot on CD16.then had oral susten for 10 days starting on CD18.terrible cramping, sensitive breasts from sides, n pricky too bt no periods yet.my cycle is 35 days on average. Today is my CD 33. But i have heard periods start after 14 days of hcg shot. I took hpt some days back  bu

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi i presume you are under a gynaecologist care and not on self medication. your cc dosage course is not what is usually prescribed.your doctor would corelate with her bhcg and scan findings in view of your severe pain. if on self medication immediately see a gunaecologist
Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
what was the result of the home pregnancy test? your symptoms could be that of an early pregnancy or bcos of the hormones you took. let me know the result of your pregnancy test before guiding what to do next.