Trying to concieve
On October 24th 2014 i took Depo Shot Validity of 3months, for a few months i had no periods at all, and then went thru medications for 2months after which got my periods. But they are very very irregular. i have one daughter of 3yr 3months. Iam trying to concieve not able to, i have thyroid since 7months please help me i wana conceive.

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Weight loss be diet and exercise will help u. Ask ur gynaec to check all hormones incl thyroid and give u appropriate dose of medication. U periods have to be regularised so that u can concieve.