Depo provera shot

I had taken depo provera on october 2014 it was for 3 months ! Untill the 3months i had no periods almost for 6months and i got curious i conculted another doc she said its because of depo shot! I was not advised by the doc who gave me the shot about periods! Then the second doc started a treatment to regularise my periods after 2months from then my periods got back to normal but irregular ! And the. Now after tat iam trying to concieve unable to, did all possible scans and blood urine tests all Came normal still unable to concieve can u help how long should i still wait or any way to remove the shot affect frm My body?

Doctor Answers (1) on Depo provera shot

Dr. Rahuldatt Patil Mumbai | Gynecologist
Depot provera will cause scanty periods or no periods at all. But after discontinuing the injections with in next six months the body rhythm comes to normal. You should think about the other causes