sexual-counselling-icon
Trying to conceive
I hv been trying conceive frm last 4 months. But could nt..dear docs place hlp me out...as I hv got many suggestions frm many consultants all hv asked me that for how many yes we hv been trying... So I want to tell them it has been 4 months that we r trying to conceive n its has been 3 yes we got married but my husband works in Dubai so he was nt dere with me. But now he's home so we r planning for a baby but I cld nt conceive it... Plz suggest...

Dr. Vijay Abbot
Sexologist 43 yrs exp Delhi

Madam,if you are not conceving now a days.then consult to sexologist.he will adviced you for some medical test to rule out the exject problem.