Trying to conceive
Hi doctor, both the partner should have orgasm at same time to get pregnant, usually i have orgasm before my husband ejaculate? Is that ok can i get pregnant like that

Orgasms and get pregnancy goes hand in hand. Take proper knowledge about this first
chat through online chat option for guidance chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+108
Chat with a sexologist
take proper counselling about this first consult online with me
There are certain options and proper guidance. Please come online for better understanding
come online