Trying to conceive

From 1yr trying to conceive but nothing working out..heard about pre seeds can someone please advice me which pre seed is good n safe to use..!!

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening thnxs for your Que you plan pregnancy since 1 year and not conceive so it call as primary infertility. now you have to under go some basic invastigation so that we can able to find out where the problem is . for that u have to do husband semen reports ur ovulation profile reports ur hormones evaluation etc any more Que u can ask me on my id  [email protected]

Hi, Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant despite having frequent, unprotected sex for at least a year for most people and six months in certain circumstances. Infertility may be due to a single cause in either you or your partner, or a combination of factors that may prevent a pregnancy from occurring or continuing... Treatment of infertility depends on the cause, how long you've been infertile, your age and your partner's age, and many personal preferences. Some causes of infertility can't be corrected. However, a woman may still become pregnant with assisted reproductive technology. Infertility treatment involves significant financial, physical, psychological and time commitment...Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment...