Trying for baby
I am trying from last 4 years for baby, visited so many doctors , all said everything is ok with me and my hubby but i m not able to conceive , now i am eagerly waiting for best treatment.
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern that you are anxious to conceive. You could have attached the reports of the test which you might have undergone for this issue. Why didn't you attach them. We could have got a better idea as to what could be done. Consult a infertility specialist regarding this and take his opinion and follow his advice for best management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?