Troat pain and burning, body pain ,fever
Fever if we take tablet in some times full of sweat, troat pain n burning can't able to drink water one drop full of pain,hip to leg pains a lot

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Dont waste time for decision making.start medication immediately. Take hot water and hot fluids start tablet doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for five days. Start tablet ivermectin 12mg once daily for five days .start tab limcee t500 mg thrice daily.start tab zinconia twice daily.start tab azithro 500 mg once daily for five days.tab montek LC twice daily for five days.all med after food.Only tab pantop40 before breakfast and before dinner.plenty of fluid intake.pl et nty of seasonal fruits. .
Get Covid RTPCR test done. Start Dolo650 thrice daily Start Ivermectin 12mg once daily for 3days. Vitamin C twice daily, zinc twice daily. Azithromycin 500mg once daily for 3days.
Consult doctor
Morning.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore It seems you are suffering from cold, acid Reflux and myalgia. Continue paracetamol but without speaking to you unable to reach any diagnosis confirmation. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X
It can be d.t Thyroid issue or covid? Are you Obese? Menstrual irregularity?
You can take my help