Trigeminal neuralgia
My father has this disease many years..doctors said to continue to medicine as there s high chance of failure of surgery...please suggest me the best doctor for this disease in india..ND also the cost of the surgery approximately. We really need the best doctor.
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Please go to Medanta medicity and consult with Dr.Karanjeet or Dr.Aditya...Neurosurgeons.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.