Trigeminal Neuralgia
I am unable to find which specialist should i consult for my mom who is suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, whether it should be neurologist, neurophysician, neuropathic.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindranath Kapu
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Hi. Generally both neurophysician or neurosurgeon will do..I have started giving local injections and their results are also good. U can try.. If u r having any doubts plz feel free to mail me ur details
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?