Tremors in hands

Hi doctor. I am a male of age 17 years. From a few months i have been suffering from tremors in hands. I visited a neurologist and he asked me to get my vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels checked along with TSH. The tests revealed that I am severely deficient in vitamin D and b12. Tsh was in normal range. So the Dr. Gave me tablets and injections to take. My injections are over now and my tablets are going to be over soon. But I haven't seen a major reduction in my hand tremors. What could the reason behind such tremors apart from the deficiencies. No medicines are helping me. Plz help!

Doctor Answers (2) on Tremors in hands

Please repeat the blood investigations and share the old and new reports with us
G. Rangaswamy Hyderabad | General Physician
As you are examined by neurologist and investigated, you're r on right treatment. Aloww some time for d body to assimilate and to respond, because these things take time. As you live in Hyderabad you can visit me at manikonda