Tremor (head shakes)
Hello, I've been having this head shaking when I gets nervous or making an eye contact with someone. It's been one year now as far as I know., . I dont know whether it is psychological or neurological disorder.Please help me,  to whom I should consult with or take treatment on this if any.
76 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune
The problem you listed seems to be psychogenic with the fact given. This most likely be anxiety related. such cases are better dealt with by a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Once they rule out any psychogenic origin, then only a neurophysician can help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.