Treatments for keloid

Dear sir, I am having some three more scars in my chest it like burning mark in pink and reddish color and skin infection in back shoulders for that i had consulted many doctors in an couple of years while it started growing so kindly help me to give me some solution & or treatments to remove those scars and suggest some best doctors to heal it
views-icons 17 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Treatments for keloid

Hi. Greetings. These are mostly keloids. Kindly send in pictures on private follow up chat for confirmation of the diagnosis. The standard treatment of keloids includes intra lesional injections and silicone gel application/ silicone cream application. The lesions will slowly flatten but may not get cured completely with any treatment. Fractional laser therapy is another option. Kindly see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.