Treatment for tilted peni

I have tilted penis since childhood. It is bend downwards+leftwards like banana. The length, width, erection, width etc are normal and painless. I read on net about peyronie disease, but i dont think i m suffering from that, as i have tilted penis since childhood and it is painless. It is difficult to penetrate during sex as it is bent. Please suggest any proven invasive/ non invasive treatment for this problem. Can it be cured? Can i have normal straight penis
views-icons 112 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Treatment for tilted peni

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Consult urologist for examination and assess whether there's actually any need for treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?