Treatment for syringoma
I have hard white bump below my right eye , it is being 4 months but is still there. Please suggest how this can be treated and how long it will take to remove it

Hi,  Possible treatments include the following: Surgical excision with primary suturing Scissor excision with secondary intention healing Electrocautery  Electrodesiccation and curettage Carbon dioxide laser using the pinhole method of application or Er:YAG laser ablation  Fractionated carbon dioxide laser ablation  Cryotherapy Dermabrasion Trichloroacetic acid Oral isotretinoin and topical tretinoin  Application of topical atropine ..