Treatment for hair fall?

Am having severe hair fall. I have tried minoxidil 5% and other vitamin supplements for a year. But they are of no use. Is there any safe & proven treatment for hair growth?? Is hair transplant safe? I have heard it causes nervous problems. Is tht true?

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
if you have androgenic alopecia,  then minoxidil and finastride tablets work well,.... Prp injections are working too. no side effects with Prp,.....as of now only minoxidil and finastride are the only fda approved medications proven to work in hair loss......hair transplant is the best option to treat a receded hair line and to improve density after controlling hair loss..... as of now, no medications can produce new hair follicle..... all medicines can only salvage dying, thinned out hairs... transplant is the only option if an area has become bald....it is a safe procedure,  no major side effects,  definitely doesn't cause nervous problems,....it's surgery done at skin level....nothing to do with nerves....