Treatment for Adenoid Hyperctomy
My 4 yrs son is suffering from prolong Cold and cough since last 1.5 yrs. He is falling sick with cold and cough very often. Presently after x-ray it is revealed that it's a case of Adenoid Hyperctomy. My son is staying in Bangalore. Weather of Bangalore is not suitable for son. Can the adenoid hyperctomy be treated without surgery? If yes, then how? What are the medications to be followed?

Your son needs an Adenoidectomy. It doesn't matter where he lives, the adenoids must go to avoid a bigger catastrophe!
As my clinic Y S Desai Specialty Healthcare is located in Bangalore, you are welcome to bring him to me for further management of his condition. With the use of Coblation Wands, this surgical technique has become magically safer and relatively painless!