Treating hair fall using homeopathy
I have been suggested by many of my friends to take homeopathy medicine to cure hair fall, is it safe to consume those medicines and once started will it require me to always continue taking that medicine

Good allopathic time tested medicine available..You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.

Homoeopathic medicine for hair fall How to treat damaged hair