Toungue numbness
I had extracted my wisdom tooth recently, my left side tongue has become numb for a while. I couldn't feel any sensation in my tongue. Could you please help get this issue solved soon please.I'm really very worried on this

Dr. Swastik Satpathy
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 8 yrs exp Bhubaneswar

Hi dear, don't worry for the numbness, it will subside by its own. At least wait for 7 to 10 days time. If it doesn't get solved, then consult your Dentist. Take care
Dr. Mukesh K Asrani
Oral Medicine and Radiology 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Not to worry dear, numbness generally goes away in 5 to 6 hours. If it does not subside in 24 hours of extraction, the you need to visit your dentist to look for minor complications. Wish you a good and early recovery. Regards.
Dr. Mohita Sawhney
Endodontist 7 yrs exp Agra
Temporary loss of sensation is common after third molar extraction. No need to worry mostly resolves on its own. Still better to consult your dentist
Dr. Pankti Shah
Dentist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
You need to visit your dentist at the earliest.