Tortured by mom's comment

I never get along wid my mom.if I ever object to any action she does, she immediately shouts at the top of her voice n won't stop until she is convinced that I'm in tears.She doesn't budge to taunt or insult me in front of outsiders/ aayas..she literally says " never mess wid me.." Is d problm wid me or my mom??

hello there. nothing can be said based just on your side of the story. I always believe that there are three sides to a story. one your side, one her side, and one "the truth". so I guess you will have to just talk it out with her and discuss. you may be able to find it out yourself. regards
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Probably both your personalities are at loggerheads. My advice would be that if it is not impairing your day to day life,  keep interaction and conflict to the minimum. This is actually a problem in many households. If it is very stressful,  consult  a psychiatrist who will be able to assess your problem in detail and give you specific advice.