Toothpaste burn

Hi doc, i rarely get pimples on my face even if it comes it would be just one n vanish in 4-5 days..10days back i got a pimple with puss on my right cheek n it just got bigger n worse i tried putting ice, aloe vera, bengel gel nothin seemed to work.i tried tretinoin for 1 night..yesterday i tried white toothpaste on for 1n half hours n it did sting thought it was working but unfortunately today morning i was left with a shrunk pimple and a huge reddish dark brown spot. Its more like it got burned.. M using aloe vera now to soothen it.. Plz help me out i dont want it to scar, i work in the entertainment field n this seems to worry me.Plz help me out..What do i do to get rid of the spot asap? Aloe/vaseline or any cream or should i use some oinment for the burn?

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Never ever do anything like this with out consulting a doctor first.. Please see a Dermatologist to minimize further damage. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune