Tooth Sensitivity

I have been suffering from teeth sensitivity problem from a long while.. Have tried different tooth paste but doesn't work. Can you suggest me any other way to overcome this problem

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth Sensitivity

Hi there,
Sensitivity is a very common problem. There are a number of reasons coz of which sensitivity occurs. I would suggest you to visit your dentist and find the reason for sensitivity and get treated accordingly to solve the problem.
Dr. Ravi Goyal Thane | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
There are multitude of reasons for sensitivity and it is not possible to diagnose with this one low resolution photo. I would suggest you to try Colgate pro-relief for time being and visit a dentist at earliest, so that they can diagnose and provide a treatment plan.
I think you might also need braces m, not sure due to poor quality picture
Hi. Tooth sensitivity is a very common and often a very irritating problem to a very large number of patients. There can be many causes for tooth sensitivity of which most common are overzealous tooth brushing, gum recession on multiple teeth or multiple carious teeth. Use of sensitivity reducing toothpaste are helpful in few cases. A thorough check up in your case is needed to determine the cause of tooth sensitivity and then appropriate in office treatment can be done. i suggest you to kindly see a dentist who will suggest you a good treatment plan.

Regards,
Dr Varun B Bhatia