Tooth problem

Sir I have black stains on my teeth and it looks very ugly and I have tried many pastes and powders but there is no improvement and I have also undergone tooth cleaning once and again I'm facing the same issue Please guide me how to get rid of black stains on teeth..

Doctor Answers (6) on Tooth problem

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Teeth cleaning is required every 6 months. Stains may be due to smoking, pan and Gutka eating,  excessive tea and coffee drinking,  some iron and multivitamin tablets etc etc... Change ur brushing technique,  start flossing ur teeth and change your habits. Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
As mentioned by other dentists ...tooth cleaning needs to be done 6 months once.If the stains are on the surface of the tooth ..It will be easily removed by tooth cleaning .The stains maybe due to frequent drinking of tea/coffee. ...It may also be due to smoking /tobacco chewing.If you are consuming too many cups of beverages ..Try reducing the number of cups. ..staining will also slow down..of u have a habit of smoking/tobacco chewing..u need to slowly try to quit habit ..then stains will reduce.Even after cleaning ....maintanence is the key..You need to maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice daily and flossing regularly.All the best.
Hello...Teeth cleaning has to be done professionally for every 6months. Black stains may be due to beverages like tea,coffee etc.. proper brushing and gargling with mouth wash is advised to prevent frequent deposition of stains.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
If the black stains were removed during the previous session of cleaning that proves that those stains were extrinsic in nature.....please understand that tooth cleaning is not a one-time procedure and needs to be repeated after an interval which varies from patient to patients depending on their oral hygiene habits and other dietary habits such as consumption of tobacco, excessive consumption of tea or coffee etc.... you will be requiring another session of tooth cleaning followed by a guidance about the proper brushing technique so that you can maintain the results of that procedure for a longer duration...... Regards....
Professional cleaning is advised every 6 months. If you get stains more frequently may be your teeth are awkwardly placed in that case u might need an orthodontic wire (braces) treatment.
Hello.. Black stains are seen due to external deposits on the tooth surface b'coz of consumption of hot and cold beverages.. Every Time u have such food.. Do gargle or brushing immediately after that...
If required than ultrasonic scaling ( teeth cleaning with the help of special machine) should be done.. Even after that there is no markable difference in that case we have to go for bleaching ,  veneers or any other esthetic treatment..  Thanx