Tooth problem

Hi, I have removed my tooth 3year's before due to pain and it was decayed completing, can new teeth can b fixed now, and also I have problem wit my other teeth also. Kindly suggest me.. I'm very much worried!.
views-icons 45 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Tooth problem

Considering your age you should definitely get a dental implant (provided it was not a wisdom tooth that was removed). Only if your budget does not permit an implant then in that case you can choose to go with a bridge.
Firstly, which tooth is removed??. If it's a wisdom tooth then it doesn't require replacement. But if it's any other tooth ,Dental Implant is the best option that I would suggest you, the other option is to go ahead with a bridge , which requires trimming of adjacent teeth, so I need not recommended you to go for this option . since you had undergone extraction 3 yrs back very good amount of bone must have been formed , so to place an Implant would be the perfect treatment for your missing teeth