Tooth pain

I have pain in one of my teeth. Pain starts only when I sleep. Can you please suggest what it could be?

Archana Betur
Pediatric Dentist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Pain in the tooth only on sleeping clearly indicates irreversible pulpitis... It happens coz of the posture .. Wen u sleep the blood supply cuts off n pressure builds up high internally, that's the reason u get pain... Don't panic,  Immediately start the root canal treatment ur pain ll definitely come down right then.. Pain on sleeping doesn't indicate the wisdom tooth most of the times.. It ll b only a progression of caries extension...
Dr. Bhanu Prakash
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Be specific, which tooth u have pain, if its wisdom teeth visit near dentist and get treatment for that, r its other teeth means might be decay visit dentist and get treated according to the diagnosis
Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Pain in the teeth while sleeping. .or pain in teeth that increases on sleeping is indicative of tooth decay that may require root canal treatment. It could also be because of insufficient space for wisdom tooth exerting pressure on next tooth. X ray of the region where the pain is will help in confirming the diagnosis