Tooth pain
I am suffering from tooth pain from last 3 days.. It pains a lot in the night time.. What should I do to overcome the pain.. Please let me know if there are any home remedies to treat the pain. Please help me doctor

Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, Toothache is usually response to decay in tooth. Night time pain on lying down suggests that decay in tooth has reached the nerve of canal. For confirming that we need to take an X-ray and if so then RCT is treatment of choice for that. Immediately visits a dentist to get rid of pain. For temporary relief you can take analgesics considering your drug allergies.
Dr. Nirmalya Bhattacharyya
Dentist 12 yrs exp Kolkata

No home remedies, immediately visit your dentist.