Tooth pain
Hi. I have tooth pain since long time. What should I do? Shall I take any medicine? Please help with your valuable answer.  Thanks,

Dr. Sunitha C
Orthodontist 14 yrs exp Khammam
Hi... The question does not provide any info on the nature and type of pain that you are suffering from.. unless a diagnosis is arrived based on ur clinical examination, it would be tough to tell you what would give you relief from the pain. I sincerely suggest you visit a dentist ASAP.
hope you're not in pain. without seeing the case it can't be diagnosed.. pls take a pain killer..I would not suggest any strong medicine without diagnosing.. please visit your near by dentist