Tooth irritation
Plz help out of tooth irritation. Im getting irritation when ever I thouch my both teeth of upper and lower jaws , im getting a feeling like my tooth are dipped in leamon water and like crunched tamarind alot. Plz help to get out of this erosion. And what can I do to make my tooth normal

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you might need root canal and capping . Visit a nearest dentist. Regards
Dr. Yashvanth Bethapudi
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
The symptoms u r giving is tooth senstivity...it may cause due to wearoff of tooth enamel or bcz of accumlation of calculus(dirt) on ur teeth..visit a dentist soon he may advise u fr cleaning r some fillings if its bcz of enamel wearoff...