Tooth infection
My 7 year old son is having swollen gum infection from more than 2 weeks and could not go to dentist, from few days he is having mild stomach pain with loose motions. Is this dental infection causing this stomach pain and loose motions. There is a decay in tooth also.

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. U can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. Myself MDS oral physician/oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute DELHI (MAMC/ MAIDS). I will take a detailed history and required photographs to diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Teething could be one reason. First molars erupt suring this age .
visit a dentist and get rvg made. start antibiotics if there is infection
if its bot teething then we must consider going to a physician for diarrhoea and stomach pain
If your child is 7 years old and having these symptoms it might be due to teething. It means some children get these symptoms while eruption of new permanent tooth. But still we need to examine and confirm the diagnosis
Visit a dentist and look in to the cause of the problem.
See any new teeth is erupting in that area.