Tooth broke
I had a decay in my tooth n it is broken and out from my gum . Now it hollow wat shud I do suggest me  doctor.
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sunil Valecha
Orthodontist 11 yrs exp Faridabad
A clinical examination is required to check whether the tooth is restorable or not. If sufficient tooth material is still present then, Root Canal Treatment followed by crowning of the tooth is advisable, Otherwise extraction of the tooth is the option left.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.