pediatrician-icon
Took wrong medicine
Took 2 tablets of thyronorm 125mg (thyroxine sodium tablets . since they are in china they just wanted to consult a paediatric to get the opinion what they shoukd do as there is no symptoms of this on child so far
129 Views v

Answers (2)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

In any kind of accidental / intentional ingestion of medicines or house hold objects, in a child its always safer to take the child to the nearest doctor/ hospital and get them checked. Word of caution, certain substances are harmful even in small amounts and symptoms may not develop right away.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
No treatment is required as no symptoms. Just make sure this should not happen again.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.