Took much time in toilet.
I take very much time in toilet. It always feels that my stomach is not evacuated even after spending 1 hour in toilet. If i come out of toilet early than i feel stomach pain and heaviness and full of gases in stomach. I drink lots of water and do not eat oily or outside foods. I am feeling this problem about 20 years.

Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage  through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed. Laxatives Several types of laxatives exist. Each works somewhat differently to make it easier to have a bowel movement. Consult Physician for laxatives...