Bleeding during toilet.

I am observing bleeding while i go for toilet. This is happening from last 2-3 days. Please tell me the reason why is this happening and solution of it.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, fresh bleeding while passing stools indicates hemorrhoids (piles).we have both medicinal and surgical treatment for this. You need to consult general surgeon he will examine and prescribe you the treatment. Here is what else you have to know, avoid straing while you are passing stools, it will put pressure on veins that cause rupture and bleeding, eat high fibre diet like vegetables, drink more water, avoid biscuit, bread other junk foods, walking and exercising increase tone in veins, and also helps to relive straing during passing stools, or also stools softners can be used (syrup. Cremaffin or syrup looze 15ml bed time)
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 16 yrs exp Chennai
There are a lot of reasons why you can have blood in stools. Sometimes passing very hard stools can cause some bleeding. If the blood quantity is more and happening regularly then consult a surgeon