Took Eldoper for loose motion
Had loose motion, but due to pile hemorrhoid difficult to pass. Was in office so had to take a Eldoper after 5 times. Now I feel like puking but unable to do. Burning sensation in stomach and I just need to pass everything out now. Help me.

take proper treatment in ayurveda

Gastric problems. U can consult me online accordingly ll guide you. Don’t take eldopar. Homeopathy medication is safe and effective.
Common side effects of Eldoper Constipation Nausea Headache Stomach pain. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Drink boiled water. Take ORS. Maintain active life style Curd is good for u. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods For details you can consult me.