Too.much wet in.vagina
During sex i have a problem of wei inside vagina.which distract me alot and clean it several tym during sex . What should i do for that?

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Obstetrics and Gynecology Anatomical Pathologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dat wetness is required as lubrication..if it's foul smelling den u need to show a gyny

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The wetness which you are talking is vaginal sectretions. Nothing can be done about that except for cleaning it often. Consult a gynecologist or a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management.  They will help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You are experiencing it likely due to lubrication. If it has a foul smell, get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist.